Weddings should be as unique as you, so why not have it at the JFK Presidential Library and Museum? Located off the sparkling waters of Columbia Point, it's certain to be remembered for years to come. The JFK Library is available to rent for wedding receptions, civil ceremonies, and rehearsal dinners. Please contact Keelin Bogart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-514-1587 for more information and to check availability.
Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions in the Museum Pavilion and Smith Hall
Facility rental fee of $20,000 includes:
- Up to 300 guests
- Museum Pavilion 6-11pm, set-up beginning at 5pm
- Smith Hall 6-11pm, set-up beginning at 10am
- Self-guided tours of Museum Exhibits 6-8pm
- The Learning Center Classroom for Bridal Suite 10am-11pm
- Three (week day) site inspections with JFK Library Event Coordinator; an introductory visit, a planning visit, and a final walk through visit
- JFK Library Security
- Parking/bus slips
- $20,000 for use of outside lawn area without use of the Museum Pavilion and Smith Hall
- $10,000 for use of outside lawn area when used in addition to the Museum Pavilion and/or Smith Hall
- The Library Grounds lawn area is located at the rear of the building, along the water's edge. All events hosted on the lawn are must be tented, at the client's expense, unless it is strictly for the wedding ceremony.
Harbor Side Plaza:
- $5,000 for wedding ceremony and on hour cocktail reception when used in conjunction with a tent on the Library Grounds lawn or Smith Hall and the Pavilion.
Extension of event hours up to midnight: $1,000 (this option must be chosen a minimum of two weeks prior to the event, extensions will not be granted the night of)
A 50% deposit is due with the signed contract. Six months prior to the event day 25% of the remaining fee is due. All remaining balances are due two weeks prior to the event day. All facility fees are non-refundable. Payment can be made by credit card or Money Order/Cashier's Checks. Personal checks are not accepted.